Why should you sponsor the Steps for Life Walk?
Sponsorship entitles you to partner with Threads of Life, a national Canadian registered charity dedicated to helping families affected by a workplace fatality, life-altering injury or occupational disease along their journey of healing.
Three important reasons to sponsor:
1. Be recognized as a good corporate citizen proactive in workplace health and safety in word and deed;
2. Lead and inspire a culture shift where work-related injuries and illnesses are morally, socially and economically unacceptable;
3. Be highlighted in event media relations and on-site media coverage.
Interested in sponsoring Steps for Life in your community?
There are many ways corporate sponsors can partner with us at a national, provincial and community level!
To discuss options available for national sponsorship, please contact us at email@example.com
There are also various local sponsorship opportunities available for Steps for Life. For an overview of the community sponsorship opportunities available in 2014, download the sponsorship benefits overview. Here is some additional information on the specific sponsorship levels:
- Community Champion ($2,000 +, cash only) [PDF - 379KB]
- Community Leader ($1,500-$1,999, cash only) [PDF - 381KB]
- Community Supporter ($1,000-$1,499, cash and/or in-kind) [PDF - 379KB]
- Community Advocate ($500-$999, cash or in-kind) [PDF - 379KB]
- Stepping Forward ($250, cash or in-kind) [PDF - 381KB]
Become a sponsor
To become a sponsor, please complete the Sponsorship Commitment Form (a ‘fillable’ pdf form) and follow the instructions on the form to submit by email, fax or mail. Please make cheques payable to “Threads of Life”.
For more information on community sponsorship opportunities available at your local Steps for Life walk, please contact your Regional Development Coordinator by email or at 1-888-567-9490.
Western Canada (BC, AB, SK & MB):
Colleen Youngblut, firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Canada (ON):
Heather Lyle, email@example.com
Atlantic Canada & Quebec (NS, NB, NL, PE & QC):
Kevin Bonnis firstname.lastname@example.org